2.4″ TFT touch Screen LCD Arduino Shield Compatible ILI9341
The LCD has excellent vivid color contrast.
Spice up your Arduino project with a beautiful large touchscreen display shield with built in microSD card connection. This TFT display is big (2.4″ diagonal) bright (4 white-LED backlight) and colorful (18-bit 262,000 different shades)! 240×320 pixels with individual pixel control.
It has way more resolution than a black and white 128×64 pixel display. As a bonus, this display has a resistive touchscreen attached to it already, so you can detect finger presses anywhere on the screen.
- 2.4″ diagonal LCD TFT display
- Resolution: 240×320 , 18-bit (262,000) color
- ILI9341 controller
- 8-bit digital interface, plus 4 control lines
- Uses digital pins 5-13 and analog 0-3. That means you can use digital pins 2, 3 and analog 4 and 5. Pin 12 is available if not using the microSD
- Works with any Arduino ‘328 or Mega (Leonardo not supported yet)
- 5V compatible! Use with 3.3V or 5V logic
- Onboard 3.3V 300mA LDO regulator
- 4 white LED backlight. On by default but you can connect the transistor to a digital pin for backlight control
- 4-wire resistive touchscreen
- Micro SD slot
- Size: 71 x 52 x 7mm
Documents & Downloads
- 1x 2.4 inch TFT touch Screen LCD
Arduino Libraries & Example
Arduino Pin Connections
|Arduino Pin||LCD Shield Pin||Use|
|A1||LCD_WR TOUCH_YP||LCD Control / Touch Data|
|A2||LCD_RS TOUCH_XM||LCD Control / Touch Data|
|D6||LCD_D6 / TOUCH XP||LCD Data/ Touch Data|
|D7||LCD_D7 / TOUCH YM||LCD Data / Touch Data|
WARNING. The USB B-type port on the Arduino Uno R3 is taller then the headers on the board. As a result, many shields, including this one can contact the metal shielding of the USB port, causing damage. The simplest way to avoid this is to place a piece of electrical tape, or Kapton tape, on top of the USB port to insulate it.
As with all Arduino Shields, connecting to the Arduino is simply a matter of plugging the shield in. Take care to align the pins correctly, and ensure the bottom of the shield does not make contact with the Arduino USB port.