3.7V 2000mAh Lithium Battery
This is NOT an A or AA or AAA type of battery, this is specifically 18650 Li-ion rechargeable battery with rated voltage at 3.7V. DO NOT attempt to replace an A type battery with it.
This is 18650 battery with the typical capacity of 2000mAh. It is Lithium Ion based and rechargeable battery (Need proper charger) in cylindrical shape. 18650 battery has become very popular nowsaday, many power bank is using it as storage(when being charged) and power source (when being discharged). Even Electrical Vechicle like Tesla is using 18650 battery particularly to build their battery pack.
Please do charge it using proper charger with balancer. Li-ion battery should be charged and discharged properly to prevent short lifespan and downgrade of its capacity. We recommend using any of these charger:
- N2 Plus Universal Charger
- Dual 18650 Li-ion Battery Charger
- Multifunction LiPo Balance Battery Charger
- 1A Lipo Charger Module with Protection
- Power Boost 1000 Charger (1A 1000C)
Note: This 18650 battery comes with both end (positive and negative) flat metal terminal and there is no protection circuit, so please take extra precaution. Check the polarity before connecting it to load or charger.
You might need these 18650 socket/holder to use this battery:
- Single 18650 battery holder
- Two 18650 battery holder (in series)
- Three 18650 battery holder (in series)
Features and Specification:
- Norminal Voltage: 3.7V (fully charged at 4.2V)
- Minimum discharge voltage: 3.0V, lower is possible but it will shorten the lifespan and reduce the capacity.
- Typical Rated Capacity: 1960mAh (min), 2000mAh (max)
- From our test, we manage to get higher capacity at 2150 to 2250mAh from 10 pieces (randomly picked)
- Recommended charging rate:
- Rapid Charge: 0.5C, ~1A
- Standard Charge: 0.2C, ~400mA
- Charging Voltage: 4.2V ± 0.03V
- Recommended discharge rate:
- Maximum discharge: 1C, ~2A
- Standard discharge: 0.2C, 400mA, down to 3.0V
- 18650 size: 18mm diameter and 67.5mm length
- No protection circuit
- Flat terminal at both end
- Life cycle: > 300 times if under proper charge and discharge condition
Note: Price is for 1 unit of battery only
- 1 x 18650 2000mAh battery