4-Digit 7-Segment Display Module TM1637
With this 4 digit Seven segment display module, you can easily add a 4 number LED readout to your projects. Useful for making a clock, timer, temperature readout, etc. Just connect 2 pins to your Arduino, Raspberry Pi, or other microcontroller and control all of the LEDs serially!
Save tons of wiring space and have a lovely display that even includes the ‘:’ between the numbers for a clock readout. Lights up red!
- Serial 4 Digit Display Module
- Uses just 2 pins to communicate with your microcontroller
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V or 5V
- Color: Red
- 4 M2 Mounting Holes for easy mounting in your projects
- 4 Seven Segment Displays with the : in between
- LED color: Red
- Driver Chipset: TM1637
- GND: 0V
- VCC: 5V or 3.3V
- DIO: Data Input (from microcontroller such as Arduino or Raspberry Pi)
- CLK: Clock signal (from microcontroller such as Arduino or Raspberry Pi)