Car DC Motor and Wheel
Perfect for mobile robot, and of course you can use it with Arduino :).
This affordable DC brush motor comes with gears and also a wheel, what else can you ask? The motor can be run from voltage 3V to 6VDC. This is perfect to build a small-sized mobile robot for the student projects. The motor also know as TT motor.
Features and Spec:
- Working Voltage: 3-6V
- Specification: double shaft, the wheel can be attached at both side of the motor*
- Gear ratio: 1:48
- No load speed (at 5V): 90RPM
- No load current (at 5V): 190mA
- Rated Torque: 78mN.m (0.8kgf.cm)
- Wheel Diameter: 66mm
- Wheel Thickness: 25mm
- Motor Size: 70 x 36.5 x 24.5mm (L*W*H)
- Net Weight: 65g
*Preferred to mount the wheel at the side with small bump, check out this video.
Suitable motor driver:
- L9110S 0.8A Mini Motor driver, operating voltage from 2.5V to 12V.
- MD10C, operating voltage from 5.0V to 30V
- MDD10A, operating voltage from 5.0V to 30V, Dual channel
- 1 x DC motor with gear (Yellow and White)
- 1 x Wheel (Yellow and Black)