Current Sensor Module ACS712 (30Amp)
A current sensor is a device that detects electric current in a wire, and generates a signal proportional to that current. The generated signal could be analog voltage or current or even a digital output.
The generated signal can be then used to display the measured current in an ammeter, or can be stored for further analysis in a data acquisition system, or can be used for the purpose of control.
- Current sensor chips: ACS712ELC-30Amp
- Pin 5V power supply, on-board power indicator
- Can measure the positive and negative 30 amps, corresponding to the analog output 66mV / A
- No test current through the output voltage is VCC / 2
- PCB board size: 31 (mm) x13 (mm)