DC 12V Solenoid Electronics Water Pipe Valve 1/2 In Inch
Have you ever wanted to control the flow of a liquid using your computer or microcontroller, but didn’t know how? Well, here’s how: This is a solenoid controlled fluid valve. Simply connect a fluid source to the 1/2″ threaded inlet and it will interrupt the flow until specific voltage is applied to the fast-on connectors on the solenoid. For a power supply, a 9V 1A or 12V 1A power adapter will do the job.
Note: This is not a gravity-feed solenoid. This means that you will need enough water pressure to fully open the valve.
Check the datasheet below for exact details. Our 350 GPH pump does not have enough pressure for this valve. A garden hose or other pressurized system should work just fine.
- Minimum pressure requirement of 0.02 Mpa (3 PSI), allowing around 3 L/min of flow
- Easy for installation
- Liquid can only flow one direction
- Inlet & Outlet: 1/2″ Nominal NPS
- Working Pressure: 0.02 Mpa – 0.8 Mpa
- Working Temperature: 1 ℃ – 75 ℃
- Response time (open): ≤ 0.15 sec
- Response time (close): ≤ 0.3 sec
- Rated working voltage:
- 12VDC 4W; (work down to 6V)
- 6V- 160 mA;
- 7V- 190 mA;
- 8V- 220 mA;
- 9V- 240 mA;
- 10V- 270 mA;
- 11V- 300 mA;
- 12V- 320 mA
- Actuating life: ≥ 50 million cycles
- Weight: 4.3 oz
- Dimensions: 3″ x 2.25″ x 2″