Humidity & Temperature Basic Sensor Module (DHT11)
The DHT11 is a basic, ultra low-cost digital temperature and humidity sensor. The DHT sensors are made of two parts, a capacitive humidity sensor and a thermistor.
This is a digital temperature and humidity sensor module that works with all of the Arduino micro-controllers. Because it is a digital sensor it only necessitates 3 connections, Vcc, GND, and a digital pin for data output. With this sensor, you get two measurements (humidity and temp) while only using one digital pin on the Arduino! This sensor would be perfect for creating an HVAC control system or for controlling something like a food dehydrator.
This humidity and temperature sensor is very popular and has an Arduino Library dedicated to it.
- Sensor is composed of a resistive humidity sensing component and an NTC temperature testing component and connects with 8-byte MCU
- MCU outputs a digital code
- Fast response and great anti-interference capability
- Durable and long lasting sensor
- Low power consumption
- Based on the DHT11 sensor architecture
- Operating Voltage: DC 3.3 – 5V
- Current: Max. 2.5mA
- Humidity Measurement range: 20% ~95% | ±5%RH
- Temperature Measurement range: 0℃~60℃ | ±2 ℃
- Connections; GND, Vcc, and Signal
- Depth 12mm, Height 7mm, Width 36mm
- Weight 5.0g