Electrocardiogram Sensor (ECG) Heart Rate Monitor Kit AD8
The electrocardiogram (ECG or EKG) is a diagnostic tool that is routinely used to assess the electrical and muscular functions of the heart.
The electrocardiogram (ECG) has grown to be one of the most commonly used medical tests in modern medicine. Its utility in the diagnosis of a myriad of cardiac pathologies ranging from myocardial ischemia and infarction to syncope and palpitations has been invaluable to clinicians for decades.
AD8232 bipolar high-pass filter to eliminate motion artifacts and electrode half-cell potential. The filter is tightly coupled with the instrumentation amplifier architecture, enabling a single-stage high gain and high-pass filter, thereby saving space and cost.
Note: This product is NOT a medical device and is not intended to be used as such or as an accessory to such nor diagnose or treat any conditions.
- Fitness and exercise heart rate monitoring
- Portable ECG
- Remote health care
- Gaming peripherals
- Biological signal acquisition
- Designed to extract, amplify, and filter small biopotential signals in the presence of noisy conditions, such as those created by motion or remote electrode placement.
- Single Lead Heart Rate Monitor is a cost-effective board used to measure the electrical activity of the heart.
- AD8232 is an integrated signal conditioning block for ECG and other biopotential measurement applications.
- ECGs can be extremely noisy, the AD8232 Single Lead Heart Rate Monitor acts as an op amp to help obtain a clear signal from the PR and QT Intervals easily.
- This electrical activity can be charted as an ECG or Electrocardiogram and output as an analog reading.
- Rated temp range: 0 to 70℃
- Working temp range: -40 to 85℃
1 x ECG sensor module
1 x EMG connecting cable (65cm)
3 x Surface electrodes