GPS Module NEO-6M
This low cost yet powerful GPS receiver is based on the famous and high end u-Blox Neo-6M GPS module. It comes with small battery for hot-start, and there is built-in EEPROM too.
The Ubox NEO-6M gps engine on this board is a quite good one, with high precision binary output. It has also high sensitivity for indoor applications. The gps module have a battery for power backup and EEprom for storing configuration settings.
The antenna is connected to module through ufl cable which allow for flexibility in mounting the gps such that the antenna will always see the sky for best performance. This make it powerful to use with cars and other mobile applications.
The gps module has serial TTL output, it has four pins:TX, RX, VCC and GND.
- Cold start time of 38s; Hot start time of 1s
- Rechargeable battery for Backup
- SuperSense ® Indoor GPS: -162 dBm tracking sensitivity
- Long service life due to the reliable quality
- High accuracy to respond to your demands
- Clear marks for easy recognize and applying
- Compact size for easy installation
- Light weight to avoid adding extra burden to your device
- UART protocol communication