An infrared receiver is used in an IR system to control and operate devices by sending signals.
Thes products are miniaturized receivers for infrared remote control systems. A PIN diode and a preamplifier are assembled on a lead frame, the epoxy package acts as an IR filter. The demodulated output signal can be directly decoded by a microprocessor. The HS0038BD is compatible with all common IR remote control data formats and can suppress almost all spurious pulses from energy saving fluorescent lamps. This component has not been qualified according to automotive specifications.
- Very low supply current
- Photo detector and preamplifier in one package
- Internal filter for PCM frequency
- Improved shielding against EMI
- Supply voltage: 2.5 V to 5.5 V DC
- Improved immunity against ambient light
- Insensitive to supply voltage ripple and noise
- Material categorization: For definitions of compliance please see www.vishay.com/doc?99912