IR Infrared 1 – 8mm Line Following Reflective Sensor Module
This IR reflective sensor utilizes a TCRT5000 to detect color and distance. It emits IR rays and then detects if it receives the reflection. This sensor is often used in line following robots, auto data logging on utility meters, because this module can sense if a surface is white or black.
- Supply Voltage: 3.3V~5V DC
- Detection distance: 1mm – 8mm
- Digital Outputs HIGH when an object is detected
- On-board indicator LED to show the results
- On-board potentiometer to adjust the sensitivity
- On-board LM393 chip
- Usually used for line following robot
|Pin, Control Indicator||Description|
|Vcc||3.3 to 5 VDC Supply Input|
|DO||Output that goes low when obstacle is in range|
|AO||Output Analog signal|
|Power LED||Illuminates when power is applied|
|Obstacle LED||Illuminates when obstacle is detected|
|Distance Adjust||Adjust detection distance. CCW decreases distance.
CW increases distance.
|IR Reflective||Infrared Reflective LED|