Load Cell 1kg – Straight Bar Weigh Sensor
This straight bar load cell (sometimes called a strain gauge) can translate up to 1KG of pressure (force) into an electrical signal. Load cells are designed to measure a specific force, and ignore other forces being applied. The electrical signal output by the load cell is very small and requires specialized amplification.
Each straight bar load cell is made from an aluminum-alloy and is capable of reading a capacity of 1KG and designed to measure force in one direction. They will often measure force in other directions, but the sensor sensitivity will be different, since parts of the load cell operating under compression are now in tension, and vice versa.
Applicable to electronic scale, price computering scale, electronic platform scale, digital scale; parcel post scale, electronic balance and all varieties of commercial scales by single load cell.
- Capacity : 1kg / 2.2 lbs
- Recommend Excitation Voltage : 5V DC
- Max Excitation Voltage : 10V DC
- Rated Output : 1.2 ±0.1mV/V
- Overall Precision : 0.02%F.S
- Input Resistance : 1066 ± 20 Ohm
- Output Resistance : 1000 ± 20 Ohm
- Insulation Resistance : 2000 Ohm
- Working Temperature : -20°C ~ +60°C
- Compensated Temperature Range : -10°C ~ +65°C
- Safety Overload : 120%
- Total Size : 80 x 13 x 12mm (L*W*T)
- Thead Hole : M4 Screw
- Cable Length : 150mm/ 6”
- Material : Aluminium Alloy
- Weight : 27g
- 1 x Load Cell