LoLin V3 NodeMcu ESP8266 IoT Lua WIFI Development Board
An open-source firmware and development kit that helps you to prototype your IOT product within a few Lua script lines.
The Module is based on ESP-12/ESP8266 WiFi Module by AI thinker. Module integrates 3.3V Regulator, GPIO, PWM, IIC, 1-Wire and ADC all in one board.
The default firmware for this board is the NodeMCU firmware, which is a LUA interpreter. A user application can be stored in the Flash ROM in the form of a LUA script.
- Based on ESP-12E ESP8266 wifi board
- All I/Os output
- No need to press reset/flash for pgoramming
- Lolin NodeMCU V3 version has CH340 USB-TTL converter
- Larger current support
- Supports windows 7/8/10 by CH340, and supports ESPlorer
- With Arduino IDE: http://henrysbench.capnfatz.com/henrys-bench/arduino-projects-tips-and-more/arduino-esp8266-lolin-nodemcu-getting-started/