Prototyping Shield breadboard
This is a design for an open-source prototyping shield for Arduino NG/Diecimila. It has tons of cool features, to make prototyping on your Arduino easy. Shipped with fully assembled.
This prototyping shield is the best out there, and now is even better with Version R3 – updated for the most compatibility with just about all the Arduinos! It works with UNO, Mega, Leonardo, NG, Diecimila, Duemilanove, and compatible Arduino. Yun’s and Arduino Ethernets have a chunky Ethernet jack that gets in the way of stacking, you can use the stacking headers included and it will work, just doesn’t sit nice and flat.
- Prototype Shield with a compatible layout for Arduino
- Mini Breadboard with self-adhesive tape on the back, easy to stick on the Prototype Shield.
- A surface-mount chip area on Breadboard for up to 14 SOIC size parts
- One IC pattern for adding DIP ICs up to 20 pins
- It has a nice standard 0.1″x0.1″ prototyping grid with big pads
- Reset button brought to top level
- 2 general use LEDs, red and green, as well as 2 matching resistors
- Every pin is brought out
- 1 X Prototype Shield for Arduino
- 1 X White Mini Self-Adhesive Solderless Breadboard
- Please note that this item does not come with an Arduino (you’ll need one to use with the shield).
- The shield now comes with all the components soldered on and tested and have headers installed.