Relay 4-Channel 12v (Active High)
Relay board is one kind of very popular switch module. You can use it control any devices on or off.
This is a DC12V controlled 4 channel relay module. It’s high level trigger. Trigger current need not less than 5mA, It can be used in many industry system that using DC12V power supply.
- SMD optocoupler isolation
- Good in safety. In power system and high voltage system, the lower current can control the higher one, able to control various appliances and other equipment with high-current current.
- Standard interface that can be controlled directly by microcontroller (Arduino, 8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, ARM, MSP430, TTL logic).
- Indication LEDs for Relay output status.
- With a normally-open (NO) and a normally-close (NC) contact.
- Number of Relays: 4
- Working voltage: 12V DC
- Control signal: TTL level
- Rated load: 7A/250VAC; 10A/125VAC; 10A/28VDC;
- Contact action time: 10ms/5ms
- Current: 15-20mA per channel