Tiny Real Time Clock I2C Module DS1307 w/ Battery
The DS1307 is a low power, with 56 bytes of non-volatile RAM BCD code clock calendar real-time clock chip, the address and data transmission through the two-wire bidirectional serial bus, the chip can be seconds, minutes, hours and other information , the number of days in each month can be adjusted automatically.
This Arduino Tiny RTC I2C module incorporates the DS1307 I2C real time clock IC and the 24C32 32K I2C EEPROM storage, keeps accurate time for years using a tiny coin-cell, and is very simple to connect to your Arduino project.
- DC 3.0 – 5.5V input voltage
- I2C interface
- DS1307 based RTC with CR2032 battery (non-Rechargeable Battery included)
- Backup by AT24C32 32Kbit
- DS1307, AT24C32 can work singleness
- -55°C to +125°C temperature range
- ±0.5°C accuracy from -10°C to +85°C
- Dimension: 28x25x8.4mm
- Weight: 6.3g