SHARP GP2Y1014AU0F Compact Optical Dust Sensor With Cable
The Sharp Optical Dust Sensor is especially effective in detecting very fine particles like cigarette smoke, and is commonly used in air purifier systems. An infrared emitting diode and a phototransistor are diagonally arranged into this device, to allow it to detect the reflected light of dust in air.
The output of the sensor is an analog voltage proportional to the measured dust density.
- Supply voltage: 5V – 7V DC
- Sensitivity : 0.5V / 0.1mg / m3
- Measurement range : 500mg/m3
- Air sensor hole size : 9.0mm
- Operating temperature: -10 ~ +65 Celsius degree
- Consumption current: 11mA (max. 20mA)
- Dimension : 63.2mm x 41.3mm x 21.1mm
- Sharp GP2Y1010AU0F Dust Sensor x 1
- Cable x 1
- 150ohm resistor x 1
- 16v 220uF capacitor x 1