Sound Detector Sensor Module w/ Amplifier LM393
This module allows you to detect when sound has exceeded a set point you select. Sound is detected via a microphone and fed into an LM393 op amp.
The sound level set point is adjusted via an on board potentiometer. When the sound level exceeds the set point, an LED on the module is illuminated and the output is sent low.
- Output digital & analog
- Single channel signal output
- Adjustable sensitivity (shown in Blue digital potentiometer adjust)
- Detect the intensity of the environment sound
- Onboard audio power amplifier LM393
- Mounting hole convenient installation
- Signal indicator LED light
- Can be used for Acoustic control light, give sound and light alarm working with Photosensitive sensor ,and sound control,sound detect
Note: This sensor only recognizes the availability of sound (vibration principle) can not identify the size of the sound or the specific frequencies of sound.
- Operating voltage 3.3 – 5V DC
- Dimensions: 3.2 x 1.7cm