Temperature Sensor Waterproof Probe DS18B20
DS18B20 temperature sensor probe chip with high-quality stainless steel anti-rust waterproof probe housing. Ideal for getting soil temperature, Arduino and other development systems.
Wanted to measure temperature of liquid? We are now carrying water proof temperature sensor. This sealed digital temperature probe lets you precisely measure temperatures in wet environments with a simple 1-Wire interface. The DS18B20 provides 9 to 12-bit (configurable) temperature readings over a 1-Wire interface, so that only one wire (and ground) needs to be connected from a central microprocessor.
Dimensions: Probe is 6mm in diameter and roughly 30mm long. Overall length (including wire) is 100cm (1 meter).
- Stainless steel casing (6 * 30mm), length 100cm lead
- 3.0V ~ 5.5V DC power supply
- Temperature range -55°C ~ +125°C
- No external components, unique single bus interface
- Output leads: Will be 1 of the below configurations.