Thermoelectric TEC1-12706 Peltier Plate, Max. 60W 5.8A
Utilized in high-end consumer, commercial, and military-grade applications for extreme performance and maximum energy efficiency, TEC1 Peltier Modules provide unmatched temperature differentials (DTmax) in cooling or heating applications.
Capable of performing to exacting specifications, cooling or heating with precision in extreme environments, TEC1 Peltier Modules have rapidly become an industry standard for numerous exacting thermoelectrics.
When coupled with an appropriate heat sink and power source, TEC1 Peltier Modules are suitable for the following applications…
- Liquid Component Cooling – Ideal for performance PC applications, TEC1 Peltier Modules are tested to cool CPUs and GPUs to extreme temperatures when used in conjunction with 12v PSU rails and optimized CPU heat sinks.
- Food and Beverage Refrigeration – Precision temperature management allows for use in temperature sensitive food and beverage refrigeration applications requiring exacting cooling (or heating).
- Commercial Portable Cooling – Approved for use in commercial transport, TEC1 Peltier Modules can be applied to manage DTmax temperatures of up to 68˚C.
- Temperature Stabilization – Stabilize volatile temperatures with ease and superior energy efficiency when paired with a precision Peltier control module.
- Precision Temperature Control – For research laboratories, universities, or any precision temperature control situation with a range of up to 68˚C, TEC1 Peltiers provide unparalleled control.
- Medical and Photonic Systems – Trusted in thousands of medical and photonic systems applications, TEC1 Peltier Modules offer premier precision temperature control – even in extreme temperature differentials – few coolers can match.
- These devices must be used together with a heat sink to avoid burned in 2 seconds after powered up
- Max power consumption: 60 Watts
- Each device is full inspected and tested
- Fitted with 6-inch insulated leads
- The side with text is the cold side, and the other side is the hot
- Model: TEC1-12706
- Max. Voltage: 15.4V
- Max. Current: 6.4A
- Qmax. @ Delta T=0: 60W
- Delta T max.: 68°C
- Max. Temperature: 138°C
- Size: 40mm x 40mm x 4mm
- Design: Without silicone sealed
* Important Safety Notice
Please refer to this safety notice before using TEC1 Modules.
- Heating or cooling with the same module is possible simply by reversing polarity. Lettered side of modules are the “hot side.”
- Do not attempt to use TEC1 Peltier Modules without a fan or liquid cooled heat sink. Heatsink is a must for the hot side.
- Due to extreme DTmax temperature differentials, module damage, fire, or operator injury can occur when sufficient thermal resistance is not present.
- For your safety, use TEC1 Peltier Modules with caution and care.