USB Host Shield 2.0 – Arduino Compatible
This shield is shipped as picture shown, containing populated and tested board plus a set of stackable headers, which is properly soldered.
This shield will work with standard (dual 5/3.3V) and 3.3V-only (for example, Arduino Pro) boards.
Arduino clones with standard connector layout, including ICSP connector, should work.
The following device classes are currently supported by the shield:
- HID devices, such as keyboards, mice, joysticks, etc.
- USB to serial converters – FTDI, PL-2303, ACM, as well as certain cell phones and GPS receivers
- ADK-capable Android phones and tablets
- Digital cameras – Canon EOS, Powershot, Nikon DSLRs and P&S, as well as generic PTP
- Support for more devices is currently in development.
More Information, please visit:
- USB Host Shield Product announcement from Circuits@Home
- USB Host Shield Project Page from Circuits@Home
- Hardware Manual
- USB Shield category
- Arduino library and examples , hosted on GitHub